Monday, September 24, 2012

How important is it to you for the U.S. government to spend money to protect the environment?

I think it is very important that the government takes interest in protecting our environment and improving its quality. Because I am a hunter, fisherman, and all around outdoors man, I think this topic persuades me more toward Obama's side because I know he really is pushing for more energy efficiency and better environmental conditions.  I do not agree totally with Obama or Romney on everything but Obama really is doing more than I thought. Romney doesn't really seem like the type of guy that cares for the environment as much as Obama, he seems to be just concerned with getting big businesses going. The government as a whole under Obama is doing better than previous years but still have a lot of work to do. As an outdoors- man I don't think we can ever restore our environment to terrific condition but I think it can be turned around more than it is right now. The government should spend all their money on it, that's not what I'm saying, there are bigger issues right now such as the national debt, job creation, immigration issues, etc. I just hope we can manage the land, wildlife, etc for my kids to enjoy as much as I have as a kid. This is a topic people from the cities don't usually understand because they have never had the chance to explore the great outdoors. I would also like to see more programs to get these kids out of the cities and be able to see the nature and country I have been blessed with growing up in small town USA. To make a long rant short, I think the government is doing a fairly decent job at protecting the land they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment